Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Addison's 1st Tooth

Here we are at 8 1/2 months & we are just getting our 1st tooth! YAY for Addison. Today 4/27/2010 I got a call from the daycare that Addison was running 102 fever. So I picked her up at lunch time & Bryan came home from work to take care of her while I went back to work. The teacher said that she had a tooth that had broke through the skin! I could not believe it! I check her mouth all of the time. She never acts like anything is hurting her. So I was so surprised. It is on the bottom on the left hand side. So Addison is getting a play date with her Daddy today ( I think she faked the temp-just to come home & play with her Daddy). haha-Hopefully we won't have a temp with every tooth that comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment