Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What I want Addison to know

What I want Addison to know....................
Mommy & Daddy love you with all of their hearts
You are a child of God
You were a gift given to us by God
You will always be loved
You met your Great Grandmother 3 times before she passed
You were 7 weeks old when Mawmaw passed away-she said that you were perfect & that she couldn't find anything wrong with you-she looked. She was so amazed at just how beautiful you are and how much you looked like your Daddy
I had a wonderful pregnancy with you & enjoyed every minute-although you were kicking me ruthlessly
I cried when my blood sugar was not just right because I was affraid you would not be ok
I cried when you were born because I was so excited to have you here
Thank you for letting me be your Mommy-that is what I always wanted to be
Your Daddy's little girl-you grin and stop whatever you are doing when he walks into the room
Watching Daddy with you just melts my heart
You love to play with Marley-until she knocks you over
You can crawl backwards really quickly
You now prefer to sleep on your belly-but it scares me to death so I always try to flip you back over
Remember-slower cars drive on the right hand side-always pass on the left hand side (this is something that Daddy will never teach you-he doesn't believe in letting people pass him)
Never drive faster than your angels can fly
Make smart/good choices in life & always be able to sleep at night with the choices you made
Never have regrets
As long as I am around you will always have a new dress & new white shoes for Easter-if anything happens to me make sure Daddy follows through with this
At 7 1/2 months old you are out of your 6 month clothes & on to 9mth & can even wear 12mth clothes
You have 2 Grandfathers & 3 Grandmothers kinda crazy but the more the merrier
Never marry someone that makes you cry
Marry someone like your Father who will take care of you & be there for you
Stand up for what you believe in
Always know that God is by your side
Don't wear white shoes before Easter
Don't wear white shoes after Labor Day
Pearls with an outfit means trust
Not everyone is nice-but try to be nice to everyone
Do not let people get you down-they are only trying to build themselves up
Dance as if no one is watching
Live your life to the fullest & never give up
Dream your dreams & believe in yourself
I will do my hardest to give you everything that life has to offer
I will try to be there for you every step of the way
I will be your Mommy-Mom-Mother then your friend (this means I won't let you get away with everything)
Believe that true love does exist
Friends come & go but some friends last a lifetime
Love & Live your life in a way that is pleasing to God
Don't let the small moments pass you by
I love you more & more each day
To be continued....................................................................





2 comments:

  1. That is just too sweet. Made me cry...now I have to get a tissue and get back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, thanks for making me cry! Now I'm all stopped up before I go to sleep!

    ReplyDelete