Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thinkin about sewing

So now that I am 28 I have decided that I need to learn more & do more. Sadness it only took me 28 years to realize that I am not getting any younger. I have decided that I would like to take a sewing class to make some of the super cute outfits that I have been looking at buying Addison. It really can't be that difficult. I have hundreds of ideas for clothes for her & just need a sewing machine & some fabric! Right!!?? Haaa we will soon find out! I am going to sign up for a class if anyone would like to join me.
See I can make this stuff!
It only takes some time

1 comment:

  1. Love the clothes! I know you can do it and I would totally take the class with you if I wasn't and hour and a half away =(

    ReplyDelete