Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring is here!! YAY! Addison 7 1/2 months

Addison Grace
Wonder what I can get in to?
This kid is full of it-always laughing
Uttt Oooo bringing out the serious side
Hmmmm wonder why they sat me here
Ya want me to what???
Baby Rolls!
Ok fine I'll pose for a picture
Wonder what she is looking at?
First feel of the grass on her feet
Little Heather
Love of our life
So curious to the world around her
What an innocent face
She knows no harm, no fear, it is such a beautiful stage of life

4 comments:

  1. Love the baby rolls! What kind of camera do you have? These pics look so good! I have a new DSLR and need advice on settings for outdoor pics. Right now, I just use the auto settings b/c I'm too lazy to learn how to use the professional settings:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lauren-I use a Nikon D40. Actually the camera was on auto that day but I had my good lens on the camera & the camera set to continuous shots. You can try to follow-http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d40/users-guide/index.htm
    To set up your camera settings. He is pretty helpful. Outside lighting is where I take my best pics and I am about to invest some funds into Photoshop CS4 or Lighroom. Just haven't made up my mind yet. For right now I use Picasa 3 to edit the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious, Precious pictures!! She is sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete