Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Letting Go

This sounds silly-. I think I have an issue of letting things go. I have 3 lots of jeans on sale on E-Bay that I have had ohhhhh hmmmmm since high school!! That would be 10 years ago! Some are a little newer but I paid like $56-78 per pair (think Mom paid most of the time). I just sold 4 Lucky Brand Jeans for $50! OMG-It is killing me. For whatever reason I always think........Yep one day I will fit in those jeans again & it never happens. So I think a certain someone has an issue with letting things go. I have 15 pairs of jeans on E-Bay so I can buy some more MOM jeans! Ahhhhh I am sure when Addison goes off to college I will have trouble letting her go too. Or probably worse-if she is dating & riding in the car with somone. Oh dear-I am in for it big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment