Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Game Of Life

So I guess my husband has decided that he is tired of watching America's Funniest Home Videos at night (I know I know very lame show). But we can never decide what to watch at night. So the other day at Wally World he picked up the game "LIFE" and Candyland!! Last night we played LIFE and he ended up with 3 girls! hahaha-2 of which were twins! Oh lordy. I told him-what if the next time we got pregnant it was twins! It got us to thinking A LOT!! But I guess whatever God decides to give us will be more than fine! Although dressing twins would put put a damper on my wallet. I told him that we are not getting any younger-but I think we will wait till Addison is about 2 or 2 1/2 till we start trying again. I have got to keep this diabetes under control so I can have another good pregnancy. I will miss those preggo clothes this summer! I felt fat & cute last summer & this summer I think I will just be feeling fat. And ohhhh yeah-did I mention I had to buy one of those "MOMMY" bathing suit SKIRTS! OMG-no joke! Thanks to the lovely scretch marks I accquired from Addie G. Cute kid-but serious damage on the skin! Maybe a trip to the tanning bed would help me out. But since I don't even get to Pee by myself-I don't see this trip in my future.

1 comment: