Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Confirmed!

Our daycare has now confirmed that Addison @ 7 months is saying Momma-Dadda-and Bye Bye!! Yipppeeee and that she is the only kid in the class talking (not that I am surprised-after all I AM HER MOMMA! haha I love it. Everyday I walk in to get her she starts saying Momma Momma-It is priceless! I told my Mom this the other day & she seriously throught I had lost my mind. Glad that there was someone there to confirm it for me. And also to know that I am not loosing it.

2 comments:

  1. Super impressive at such a young age! Although, like you said, look at who her mother is... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! We have made a point of always talking to my daughter in adult-talk and it has certainly paid off! She has a much better vocabulary than most toddlers her age now.

    Your daughter is a doll btw

    ReplyDelete