Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tears of Joy

Last night Bryan & I were laying on the couch with Addison asleep in Bryan's arms. He took her tiny hand and put it on top of his finger. A tear came to his eye and he said "she is growing up to quick". It then made me cry. Everything is so tiny right now and everyday we watch her grow and change. It is amazing to watch a child grow. So we had a crying fest then watched the rest of Biggest Looser while eating dinner. Why are we always eating when we watch the Biggest Looser? Always! Addison is having professional pics taken on Saturday-so it is my goal that she does not have a snotty nose or finger nail marks on her face! We also just found out that the house we want is in a bidding process and we have to bid by Sunday! OMG that is just 4 little tiny itty bitty days away! So tonight the real-estate agent is coming over to put ours on the market. Hopefully we will get it sold fast.

2 comments:

  1. Um, I'm always eating DESSERT while watching Biggest Loser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do grow up so quick. I think about it all the time and I wish they could slow down sometimes!

    ReplyDelete