Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, February 5, 2010

Rice Cereal-YAY

Addison got to try Oatmeal the other day & very much did not approve (neither do I-nastyness!). So last night while I was wandering around Target all by my lonesome I hit the baby aisle to see what else I could get her to eat. She has been sleeping at night from about 7-9:30 then we wake her up to take a 8oz bottle at 9:30 and she goes back to bed till 7a.m. but here lately she has been waking up her Dad at 4:30a.m. for a bottle. Sooooo we tried putting Rice cereal in her last bottle last night & it worked!! YAY-she woke up at 6:50 for a bottle. It was great! Bryan enjoyed his extra sleep. Next step will be green beans & banana not together-but we have lots of options. Hopefully she will like all different kinds of food-unlike me. I am plain Jane when it comes to food. Daddy is going to have to help her eat stuff. I will have my nose up saying "I am not going to try that!" Geeezz I hope she takes after him!

No comments:

Post a Comment