Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Monday, February 15, 2010

1st Valentine's Day with Mini Me

On Friday I picked up Addison from daycare & in her carseat was the card that she made for Mommy & Daddy. Ohhhhhh I about cried-it was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. It was a red heart with her foot print done in white paint & said To: Mommy & Daddy, I love you-Addison 2/12/2010 Ahhhhhh I melted. On Saturday I talked my neighbor into going to Kidstown consignment sale @ the Agricenter-it was well worth attending for the last day 1/2 off sale. Addison got 5 new outfits-a watermelon bathing suit & a new book for $25! Yay for Mommy-super shopper! One day I will teach Addison how to be a super shopper. Then Bryan & I ate at Huey's with Addison (who decided that she no longer would like to watch us eat from her carseat). So I got her out & she proceded to try & remove everything from the table-including trying to drink my tea! So funny what a 6mth old already has learned. Around 2ish the Harpers came to visit & brought Addison some of the cutest pink outfits from Childrens Place-including the pink & white polka dot bathing suit! Can't wait to see her in it! And an awesome Georgia outfit with a tiny skirt for football season next year. Then on Saturday night Mom & Dad kept Addison and got to enjoy feeding her for the 1st time-green beans. Which of course she was not real fond of. She is more a pears kinda girl. But any who Mom & Dad kept Addison & we went out to Bonefish to enjoy our adult-Valentine's Day early night. We waited 1hr and 15min which means-I got to drag Bryan store to store till we got to eat! haha! I WON! Shopping/Dinner/Babysitter/with the man I am deeply in LOVE with. What a great night! Sunday morning we failed to make it to church-but did enjoy our Valentine's Day in bed-all 4 of us took a nap. Addison got me a silver heart for my pandora bracelet and Bryan got me a charm with red hearts all over it for my bracelet. This Pandora bracelet was a great idea-it has so much meaning to it! Way to go Bryan! He is such a wonderful caring husband. Bryan got a card & chocolates-he is a chocoholic so this really works for him. Although now I have so many different ideas to do for him next year. Pictures-soon to follow.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad yall had a great Valentines Day!! Yall are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete