Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Addison Snow Day #2 Jan 29, 2010

Another Snow Day!
I can't even believe that we have had 2 snow days this year & it is only Jan 29! Daddy had to go to work today so I stayed home & took pictures of Addison. She is 5 1/2 months and a handful!
One day I will tell her that not all babies get to play dress up on snow days! haha
Dress-Bow-Pretty girl blanket all of the above!
Ok Mom I will smile for you
That was really funny!
Sits up all by herself! Amazing
Ok Mom stop-that was 2 funny
Sweetness
Addison loved watching the snow outside
Uttttt Ooooo I fell over. We put her on a quilt on the carpet & she rolls back & forth. It is amazing how quick they learn & change
Wellllllp ya gonna get me that bottle or not?
Baby Love
This is our heaven sent
Still laughing
Addie G-always has something in her mouth. Usually her thumb or paci

No comments:

Post a Comment