Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, January 1, 2010

Addison 4 1/2 Months


I love to take pictures of Addison
She has the cutest personality
Every inch of her is adorable
I love being her Mommy

Sweetness 4 1/2 months old
Jan-1st-2010

Addison & Marley

She knew there would be kisses from Marley

Love these feet!

Love Bug Addison

So precious

Hi Mommy

Love the Black & White-So Crisp!

My Favorite Picture of 2010 so far!

Kisses from Mar Mar

A little on the blurry side-but I love Addison reaching
for Marley

Addison Grace 4 1/2 months
The Love Of Our Lifes
My prayer is that we have a safe & healthy & happy
New Year
We have so much to learn from Addison this year.
All of these pics were taken on my bed
Within about 10 minutes-LOVE my camera!

3 comments:

  1. I was just about to ask if you've taken any photography classes yet. I got a new camera for Christmas too and need to now learn how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so easy-natural lighting works the best. I have a degree in photography-but it hasn't benefited me any. The best pics I have of Addison are outside or near a window. Watch out for your backgrounds & you will do great. Also-use Picasa 3 to edit your photos (it is free online).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl,
    Addison is so cute! And I LOVE her name!

    ReplyDelete