Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Thursday, December 10, 2009

4 Months Old-Already!!


Addison is officially 4 months old as of December 6th 2009. We had her shots on Monday-so far so good. She is the perfect picture of health!! THANK YOU GOD! She is 24 inches long & 15 pounds and cute as a button. She laughs when we laugh or if you open your mouth at her-it makes her giggle! I love every moment that I get to see her smiling face. She is getting so big!~Still wearing 6mth clothes. I have already started shopping for 9mth clothes. Looks like we will be out of our adorable 12mth clothes that we bought before she was born before the summer. I won't be pre-buying for the next baby. Here are a couple of pics from her 4mth check-up and some Santa pics that I am working on.

Addison watching herself in the mirror at her 4 month appointment

Sweet Baby Harper

A try at some Christmas Pictures

Ummm still workin on it.

Addison over the Christmas pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment