Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, November 6, 2009

Addison is 3mths today!!


Addison & Daddy 11-6-09
3mths old


Addison ready for a shopping day with Mom
11/7/09


I love this kid!


Daddy & Addie watching Football


haha We are getting her bow ready for tomorrows events!


My cool beanie Mom got me today!


Ok enough shopping & errand running! She passed out!

YAY!!! We made it to 3mths!! Addison woke up this morning & was very very sleepy. She is such a joy and it is amazing how much we have changed with her coming into our lives. Our whole world revolves around her & her schedule. She is so funny-she enjoys her bottle while watching TV & loves loves loves her bathtime. We have downgraded from the sling in the little bath tub to the actual bathtub. Her little love handles were rolling over the sides. She takes 4oz every 2 1/2 to 3hrs & takes 6oz around 8:30 & passes out until about 5:30a.m. it is great!! Bryan gets up with her every morning so I can get up & get ready for work-he is so much help! Thank goodness. I would not make it as a single Mom! haha. Although we agreed not to talk baby talk to her-we have failed! I love to listen to Bryan talk to Addison-it is so sweet! Our next purchase will be a bumbo seat-Addison seemed to like Lilly Ann's during Halloween. Hope everyone has a nice weekend! I will be taking 3mth photos tomorrow. I already know what I am planning to do for her Christmas photo-not a clue what I will come up with tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment