Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, October 30, 2009

I love this time of year




This is my Grandmothers favorite time of year-we miss her so very much. I use to call her & talk about nothing & she would just listen to me go on & on. I miss that. Mawmaw passed away Sept 24-2009 the day Addison turned 7wks. I got Addison to Mawmaw 3 times before she passed. I am so thankful for all of the memories & pictures that I have of her. Pawpaw passed away in Dec of 2008 & Mawmaw was never the same without him. They were childhood sweethearts & loved each other so much-it was so strong you could even see it when they looked at each other. Pawpaw was 18 & Mawmaw was 16 when they got married. So October is a tribute to my Grandmother-Mawmaw. She held Addison & would say she is so perfect just perfect-I can't find anything wrong with her-I've checked! haha. She would love the pictures of Addison in her costume. I can't wait to take the pics tomorrow!! Here are a few pics of Addison in her snow hat! That is a little big.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet little story Heather. Now she is watching over you from above! That Addie sure is something isn't she?

    ReplyDelete